Dear guests and clients,
While this crisis is ongoing, we would like to reassure you that your health and safety are always our top priority.
We are working intensely on the new protocols, to guarantee you a safe stay in our hotels.
We are pleased to inform you that we have signed an agreement with Diversey Consulting, a leading audit company, and a reliable partner in risk management.
According to this agreement, the Consultant will strictly supervise the standards regarding products and processes in our hotels, assuring guests, and employees a safe and clean environment at all times.
Since the reopening of the properties, we will undergo frequent safety monitoring of our operations to obtain the COVID - 19 Safety Program Certificate, which will confirm that we have successfully approved the evaluations and controls.
When everything is ready, here we will happy waiting for you!
We are open to reservations as of December 23, 2021
Please find below a description of the processes that have been set in this initial phase:
The spacious and bright spaces of our hotel facilitate the renewal of air permanently while offering a comfortable transit for guests and clients.
All visitors entering the property must comply with health control and disinfection requirements at a checkpoint.
- Temperature checks in the lobby for guests.
- Guests, clients, and staff must wear masks.
- Cleaning and disinfection increased the frequency of high-traffic areas.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations in public areas and signage.
- Focus on hotel air quality by increased cleaning of HVAC systems, and changing of filters.
We will encourage and enforce social distancing in public areas.
EMPLOYEE SAFETY & TRAINING
- Clear indicators for social distancing in all public areas.
- Capacity limitations for common areas and on the use of elevators.
- Employee movement and transit rules throughout the hotel.
We have designated an expert Hygiene and Safety Team
, which will focus on the permanent monitoring of the regulations and will guide in all cases the resolution of any situation that may exist, including medical guidance and consulting with COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Rigorous training on new cleaning and disinfecting procedures, materials, and tools.
- Daily health screening for team members, including temperature checks.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) used at all times.
- Frequent cleaning of team member common areas.
- Training on new and specific areas cleaning process and the safe handling of products.
We have a simplified registration procedure to reduce waiting time and person-to-person contact.
- Upon arrival at the hotel, you will be offered a sanitation kit containing individual- hand sanitizer and mask.
- The luggage will go through a disinfection process and, delivered to your room.
- Plexiglass safety partition at desks to reduce person-to-person contact.
- The guest must notify of the hotel's operational guidelines and must complete a DDJJ with information about his health condition or symptoms if any.
ROOMS & SUITES
Our housekeeping team members will implement enhanced cleaning protocols in rooms prior to the arrival of all guests. Additionally, we will remove all flyers and dispensable items.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- We will use UV-C technology for disinfection and sterilization of rooms.
- Strict sanitation protocols for cleaning and disinfection.
- Team members will not enter to perform any task while the guest is inside.
- At checkout time, guests must leave luggage outside the room and a bellboy will pick up and deliver them to your transportation.
Food and beverages offered at the hotel will meet our validation guidelines. Likewise, the suppliers must respect strict cleaning and delivery protocols.
- New capacity to meet the required social distance.
- Disinfection protocol reinforced in high traffic areas and furniture.
- Hand sanitizer on each table.
- We will organize different hour-service. You will also have the option to order it by Room Service.
- Prior reservation for lunch and dinner service.
- Removal of physical menus, replaced by digital solutions.
SPA & FITNESS CENTER
We are attentive to any new resolution. The criteria of frequency and cleaning reinforcement will accompany the entire protocol of the hotel.
About Diversey Consulting
- Disinfection of treatment rooms between clients.
- Strict sanitation protocol for our therapists.
- Use of the fitness center by appointment only, under social distance guidelines and equipment cleaning protocol.
- New capacity for relaxing and solarium areas to meet the required social distance.
With over 95 years of experience and knowledge, Diversey Consulting is the food safety & risk management services group of Diversey. By creating reliable and solid guidelines for food safety and health & hygiene, they assist in developing a practical yet credible and risk-based system. Their collaboration and supervision within our properties are a complete guarantee of our compliance with the cleaning and disinfection protocols.