Dear guests and clients,
While this crisis is ongoing, we would like to reassure that your health and safety is always our top priority. We are working intensely on the new protocols, to guarantee you a safe stay in our hotels.
Dealing with such a dynamic situation, our best practices are driven by the directives issued by the international and local public health authorities, as well as by the protocol of the Ministry of Tourism, and we will continue to monitor any changes in guidelines.
We have improved our already thorough cleaning processes and implemented cleaning and disinfecting procedures guided by leading advisory companies and in accordance with standards of The Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd.
When everything is ready, here we will happy waiting for you!
We are open to reservations as of October 2020 (subject to change).
Please find below a description of the processes that have been set in this initial phase:
The spacious and bright spaces of our hotel facilitate the renewal of air permanently while offering a comfortable transit for guests and clients.
All visitors entering the property must comply with health control and disinfection requirements at a checkpoint.
- Temperature checks in the lobby for guests.
- Guests, clients, and staff must wear masks.
- Cleaning and disinfection increased the frequency of high-traffic areas.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations in public areas and signage.
- Focus on hotel air quality by increased cleaning of HVAC systems, and changing of filters.
We will encourage and enforce social distancing in public areas.
EMPLOYEE SAFETY & TRAINING
- Clear indicators for social distancing in all public areas.
- Capacity limitations for common areas and on the use of elevators.
- Employee movement and transit rules throughout the hotel.
We have designated an expert Hygiene and Safety Team
, which will focus on the permanent monitoring of the regulations and will guide in all cases the resolution of any situation that may exist, including medical guidance and consulting with COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Rigorous training on new cleaning and disinfecting procedures, materials, and tools.
- Daily health screening for team members, including temperature checks.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) used at all times.
- Frequent cleaning of team member common areas.
- Training on new and specific areas cleaning process and the safe handling of products.
We have a simplified registration procedure to reduce waiting time and person-to-person contact.
- Upon arrival at the hotel, you will be offered a sanitation kit containing individual- hand sanitizer and mask.
- The luggage will go through a disinfection process and, delivered to your room.
- Plexiglass safety partition at desks to reduce person-to-person contact.
- The guest must notify of the hotel's operational guidelines and must complete a DDJJ with information about his health condition or symptoms if any.
ROOMS & SUITES
Our housekeeping team members will implement enhanced cleaning protocols in rooms prior to the arrival of all guests. Additionally, we will remove all flyers and dispensable items.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- We will use UV-C technology for disinfection and sterilization of rooms.
- Strict sanitation protocols for cleaning and disinfection.
- Team members will not enter to perform any task while the guest is inside.
- At checkout time, guests must leave luggage outside the room and a bellboy will pick up and deliver them to your transportation.
Food and beverages offered at the hotel will meet our validation guidelines. Likewise, the suppliers must respect strict cleaning and delivery protocols.
- New capacity to meet the required social distance.
- Disinfection protocol reinforced in high traffic areas and furniture.
- Hand sanitizer on each table.
- We will organize different hour-service. You will also have the option to order it by Room Service.
- Prior reservation for lunch and dinner service.
- Removal of physical menus, replaced by digital solutions.
SPA & FITNESS CENTER
We are attentive to any new resolution. The criteria of frequency and cleaning reinforcement will accompany the entire protocol of the hotel.
- Disinfection of treatment rooms between clients.
- Strict sanitation protocol for our therapists.
- Use of the fitness center by appointment only, under social distance guidelines and equipment cleaning protocol.
- New capacity for relaxing and solarium areas to meet the required social distance.